DIY Upcycled Wood Pallet Vertical Gardens
Vertical garden planters made from recycled wood shipping pallets aren’t only ideal for apartment dwellers and urban gardeners who have limited outdoor garden space. They make great additions to any garden, and allow any gardener, whether city or country, to bring a little bit of their outdoor gardening indoors.
Pallet garden planters can be used so many different ways:
– Add casters or cart wheels for an easily movable pallet planter.
– Add some narrow boards inside of the pallet to create shelves for potted plants.
-Add a backing on the pallet with landscaping materials and you will have a planter that you can plant directly into.
– Paint your palette a bright hue to add a beautiful pop of color to your garden.
– Add visual interest, pattern, & texture to your vertical pallet planter by adding horizontal rows of the same plants or flowers.
-Use your pallet planter as an herb garden and conveniently keep it right outside of your kitchen door.
– Use your vertical pallet garden to grow one particular fruit or vegetable such as strawberries.
– Add strong chains to your vertical pallet garden so that you can hang it inside of your home.
-Create a fence or yard divider with recycled wood pallets and add spaces for plants within the slats.
– Wood pallet vertical garden planters are versatile. You can put them virtually anywhere outdoors around your home or garden, attach them permanently in one spot, or move them around whenever you like.
Remember, once you add soil and plants or plant pots to your pallet it will become very heavy. Make sure your pallets are very securely anchored to your wall with sturdy hardware.
How to make a wood pallet vertical garden. DIY pallet herb garden.